"Heroin Addiction" is a project by artist Bishop Nehru.
8/10 Tracks are self produced. The project is entirely mixed and mastered by Bishop.
The project takes us on a trip into a metaphorical perspective on several of the issues in today's society. The main focuses are the use of, addiction to, and glorification of opioids within the youth, while the use of heroin is drastically shamed. I think that both addictions should be held to the same standard and there shouldn't be any leniency given to one side over the other.
The project gives insight on how eerily similar the use and side effects of heroin in the past is to opiates in today's current society.
Throughout the project you will hear many examples showing that even though some of these discovered vocals are from decades ago, it still synonymous with how society is currently moving. Its an artistic expression. just shows the cycle and continuous loop we go through as humans living on earth while also showing how anyone can be dealing with some form of an addiction.
1. HELLo (Prod. by Bishop Nehru)
2. Heroin Addiction (Prod. by Bishop Nehru)
3. The First Hit (Prod. by Bishop Nehru)
4. Sun Showers (Prod. by juno)
5. World of the Gods (Prod. by Bishop Nehru)
6. TheScornEmperor (Prod. by Bishop Nehru)
7. Can You Feel My Soul? (Prod. by Bishop Nehru)
8. Abandoned (Prod. by Dionis)
9. Is It Okay if I Want to Die? (Prod. by Bishop Nehru)
10. Goodbye. (Prod. by Bishop Nehru)